15 oz. canned pumpkin puree, or 1 ½ cups roasted pumpkin puree
3 large eggs
½ cup full-fat coconut milk
½ cup honey or maple syrup
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1/8 teaspoon Celtic Sea salt
1 Almond Flour Pie Crust
Whipping cream of choice (optional)
1. In a food processor combine pumpkin puree and eggs.
2. Pulse in coconut milk, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
3. Pour filling into the pie crust.
4. Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes.
5. Allow to cool then refrigerate for 2 hours to firm.
6. Once chilled, remove from refrigerator, slice, top with your favorite whipping cream and enjoy!
Inspired by Elana’s Pantry